So emperor Seal and gaylord Pi would like to improve this site.
…and to do that, we’d like your suggestions on some cool shit you’d like to see here.
Just bear in mind that most of your suggestions will cause Seal to break the interwebz. Also bear in mind, we’re grown up children and so anything that isn’t fun probably goes in the same list I put household chores in.
Good ideas so far:
- Play asteroids on a blog post or page (I think that one’s staying).
- Alias’s logo design. I’ve got an Indian slaving away in the background for $0.50/hour.
- Wall of shame so we can see just what kind of losers we really are here.
- Taking advice from Keal on how to run a website.
- Creating a subpage where Brew broadcasts his lynching of Brad Jones. I’m only thinking of the liability here.
- Saying anything bad about the greatest movie of all time Braveheart.
- Or getting a dog that looks like Joe Dirt.
So here’s the deal:
I wasn’t asking for money from any of you guys but you actually donated $90 and 50 cents (thanks Fizzy). We’ve already conquered the $1.20/day goal. I’m happy to stick it back in this mother so we can accomplish something cool.
For that though, I need your suggestions.
Here are some things we can potentially use it for:
- Get real football articles made by someone who isn’t Dylan Polack.
- Pay internet girls $5 to strip for us so we can use it as gifs. (This is real by the way. I’ve done this for friend’s birthday presents a few times.)
- Run a contest of some kind where you guys win some kind of (probably lame) prize like a Starbucks gift card. We can do all kinds of stupid shit for our own amusement.